Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP)
What is ECEAP?
The Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) is a free preschool program funded by Washington State for income eligible families. ECEAP offers high quality services in education, family support, health screenings and nutrition.
Entering school is a big step in a child’s life – and in a parent’s life too. ECEAP offers support and opportunities for children and their families to begin the public school years healthy and ready to learn.
What Services Are Provided?
- Language Skills
- Self-help activities
- Social skills & self-esteem building
- Field trips
- Preparing for Kindergarten
Health and Nutrition
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Connections for families to medical & dental resources
- Well-balanced meals & snacks
- Health & nutrition education for children and families
- Parent education and training
- Information about local resources
- Family fun nights & activities
- Opportunities for personal growth
- Involvement in your child's education
- Involvement in decision-making
Barb Hammond, Program Coordinator
Phone: 360-654-2135 or 360-652-4501 ext. 2112.